me, myself and I.




Imagination is more important than knowledge. I, Heyam Guloy Balimbingan born on August 04 1996, rise in Pagadian City as a believer of Islam with a tribe of Maguindanaon with a one hard-headed brother. When I was young my parents begin to fight that cause them to be separated that resulted to live in the side of my grandparents at the age of 6 together with my little brother. My grandma died December of 2005 and I now only have my grandpa. Growing without my real parents doesn’t hinder me to stop believing on everything possible. I still even believe that I am going to meet my mom and dad in God’s will. Challenges of my life never end. Two of the sister of my mom is having a psycho illness. They are not in normal conditions. Yes they have gathered a four year degree course but the death of my grandma’s impact is still on my aunts’ hand. They aren’t accepting the fact that they lost their mother and until now they are still unstable and suffer pain.
Moving on, I am taking a business course and a fun of admiring individuals that pushes me to do my tasks possible. The owner of Vjandep Company;Sir Veil Popera Jose, Richard Celeste, and my grandpa. Admiring someone with their achievements really motivated me much. Why am I admiring my teacher? Because of his attainments and I said to myself I can be like him and I see one of my dreams on him which is a broker presented below on my vision board. I admired sir before because of his academic accomplishments and it was just so recent that I admire him more because the words that came out through his mouth is so motivational and I see myself as a broker in him.
This vision board presents all my dreams. After graduation I’m going to take up a Broker Exam, then my earnings will help me to achieve my second dream which is travelling that I see and admired with the owner of Vjandep. Going on to a travel will lead me to look for my exact place to locate my Coffe Business. And after that going onto a married life and live with grandchildren, I put the girl praying perhaps not totally in the middle but almost in the middle. The photo indicates that whatever happens on you, don’t forget to thank him because the reason of your success is you work on it and God guides you and let you feel your prosperity. So be in touch with him whatever happens.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pagadian City- Little Hongkong of the South

Visit Pagadian CIty Springland Resort

Aga Khan Museum -Mindanao State University Marawi City